Re: Problem with Compiz Window manager on Sid

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL, le ven. 02 août 2019 07:48:39 +0200, a ecrit:
> The problem here is that when I press alt-tab, I have no feedback. I switch window, since the focus arrives in the new one, but Orca does not say anything. If I run Marco it works properly.

Can you confirm that downgrading to the buster version of compiz fixes
it?  Ideally you could downgrade package per compiz package.

> Tell me if you want a bug, against which package and if I should give further info.

Having a bug entry is always better to record what was tested in an
easy-to-find place. The package doesn't matter that much since it's easy
to move bugs.