Problem with Compiz Window manager on Sid

Hi,

Since yesterday, I have been testing Compiz-reloaded + mate 1.22. In particular I test the newest Compiz packaging uploaded.

The problem here is that when I press alt-tab, I have no feedback. I switch window, since the focus arrives in the new one, but Orca does not say anything. If I run Marco it works properly.

Tell me if you want a bug, against which package and if I should give further info.

Regards

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL