Re: Accessible Game that will run on Debian

Howdy,

i made some CLI battleship game for doing som c# playground with mono. if you want i can push it to github

cheers chrys

Am 30.07.19 um 14:18 schrieb libreaudiogamer@fastmail.com:
On Tue, Jul 30, 2019, at 3:22 AM, Vojtěch šmiro wrote:
Hello.

Problem, Python3-pygame has no installation candidate. How to play?
When replying to a mailing list post, please include the entire list as others may encounter the same problem as you or be able to help you. This sort of message means that the current package isn't in your version of debian. To understand why this is, fire up a browser to tracker.debian.org and enter python3-pygame in the search box. On the resulting page, select python3-pygame under the binaries heading. On the final page we can see that python3-pygame is only available in Buster, Bullseye, and sid and this can be found with Orca by pressing the Down arrow from the Search button. This means that you must be on Buster or later to play this game. Buster is the current stable version of Debian. I decided not to support python2 in my projets due to its obsolescence in less than a year upstream and python3-pygame being available in the current stable debian.
Thanks, Vojta.

Someone asked about accessible games but I am not on the list.
This game I am working on updating should work well as I tested it under Bullseye which I am currently running as my main os. It was originally written in 2005 by some university students, however, I removed the proprietary pysonic dependency and updated it to python3 so all you should need is python3-pygame. It is a fun adventure game where you explore a house of a crazy doctor who is doing medical experiments.
https://github.com/libreaudiogamer/DescentIntoMadness