Re: Reorganisation of www.debian.org: Please provide information about your Blend

Hi Samuel,

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 11:24:12AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > confirming that this Blend is active and wants to be represented
> > on the official Debian Web site.
>
> Debian Accessibility is not really a "blend", in that it should actually
> be included in all Linux distros :)

I admit I fail to see the conflict in Debian Accessibility identifying
as a Debian Blend and using the common framework to support Debian users
and the fact that other distributions are supporting Accessibility as
well and follow the good example gicen by Debian.

> The current blend page
>
> https://blends.debian.org/accessibility/
>
> is not really useful indeed.  I have to admit that I don't
> know how to change it, and I have not found the information on
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends

Its in the Blends documentation at

    https://blends.debian.org/blends/apa.html#staticwebpages

Kind regards