Re: Reorganisation of www.debian.org: Please provide information about your Blend

Andreas Tille, le lun. 22 juil. 2019 12:31:04 +0200, a ecrit:
> On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 11:24:12AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > > confirming that this Blend is active and wants to be represented
> > > on the official Debian Web site.
> >
> > Debian Accessibility is not really a "blend", in that it should actually
> > be included in all Linux distros :)
>
> I admit I fail to see the conflict in Debian Accessibility identifying
> as a Debian Blend and using the common framework to support Debian users
> and the fact that other distributions are supporting Accessibility as
> well

I just meant that a blend is usually a subset of Debian that can be used
for a particular use, while the accessibility package set is not useful
for any particular purpose per se, and should be installed in general,
whatever the blend. The toolset for blends can however be quite useful
indeed.

> > The current blend page
> >
> > https://blends.debian.org/accessibility/
> >
> > is not really useful indeed.  I have to admit that I don't
> > know how to change it, and I have not found the information on
> > https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends
>
> Its in the Blends documentation at
>
>     https://blends.debian.org/blends/apa.html#staticwebpages

Ok, I'll have a look when I get the time (unless somebody beats me to
it, which I'd be happy to see happening :) )