Re: debian buster net install image, no sound is herd

If the sound card continues to not be recognized, thinkpenguin.com sells
a crystal cs usb sound card you can plug into the computer then attach
speakers to that sound card.  This sound card has had support in the
Linux Kernel for a long time so ought to bypass the inaccessible stuff
and come up talking for you.

https://www.thinkpenguin.com/
They don't install windows.