Re: debian buster net install image, no sound is herd

Most likely the problem is that debian does not detect your soundcard.
I've used buster stable netinst images and installed on several
machines without any issues.
Follow instructions on wiki.debian.org/accessibility on how to get the
info needed to support your soundcard in future images.
It could also be that your iso is corrupted.
So redownload from a different mirror and also always verify checksums
to be sure the image is downloaded without corrupting the image.