Sound card not detected by the Debian installer

Hello,

I just tried the firmware - buster RC1 and RC2 and used the text install and my sound card was not detected.

firmware-buster-DI-rc2-amd64-DVD-1.iso

I also tried the latest daily release of Debian testing to see if this is fixed. It isn't.

My sound card is:
Realtek ALC3234

Right now i'm installing RC2 using high contrast install.  No sound but I can see the screen.

Again, the Sid (non firmware version) build for last night also would not detect my soundcard.

This is a serious problem.

Regards,

David