Re: Debian Buster installer and speech issues

An idea, for anyone trying an install with mini.iso.  While in the
installer execute a shell near the beginning of install and examine the
contents of /etc/asound.conf then repeat the execute a shell near the
end of the install and repeat the examination of /etc/asound.conf.  I'll
need to run mini.iso again and do both examinations but when running the
examination once I noticed a couple lines with something like slave card
=0 on them.  I would have expected slave card=2 since card 2 is where I
have my speakers and card 0 is where I have my headset.  It will be
interesting to see if that changes on second examination here.