Re: index braille embosser

On 06/04/2019 23:50, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Hello,

Keith Barrett, le sam. 06 avril 2019 19:00:22 +0100, a ecrit:
The embosser is recognized by cupps which correctly identified it's version.

The first side of the first page works although the embossing begins at the
very top edge, ignoring the top margin.

Do you mean the top margin you configured on the embosser or in cups?
In cups, I presume that the settings in cups would override anything set on the embosser?

All I can find in the cupps log is lots of the following:-

Unrecognized control character in .brf file.

How do you feed input to cups exactly?
So far, I have used "Control p" and selected the index printer from within plumer text editor, should I be doing something different?

If any one has managed to get this combination working, would appreciate
some pointers.