Re: index braille embosser

The only control characters that should be in your BRF file are carriage return, line feed, and form feed. Are you using CR/LF line endings?

On 4/7/19, 08:10, "Keith Barrett" <lists@barrettpianos.co.uk> wrote:

    On 06/04/2019 23:50, Samuel Thibault wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Keith Barrett, le sam. 06 avril 2019 19:00:22 +0100, a ecrit:
    >> The embosser is recognized by cupps which correctly identified it's version.
    >>
    >> The first side of the first page works although the embossing begins at the
    >> very top edge, ignoring the top margin.
    >
    > Do you mean the top margin you configured on the embosser or in cups?
    In cups, I presume that the settings in cups would override anything set
    on the embosser?

    >> All I can find in the cupps log is lots of the following:-
    >>
    >> Unrecognized control character in .brf file.
    >
    > How do you feed input to cups exactly?
    So far, I have used "Control p" and selected the index printer from
    within plumer text editor, should I be doing something different?