Re: Request for CLI espeak Install to have needed CLI programs for blind.

F123Light does something similar to what you are describing, but we do it using Arch Linux and specifically for the Raspberry Pi.

I will update our documentation and share a page url under this email thread in case anybody is interested.

We also have a bash script called configure-wifi which might be of interest, and might work well outside of Arch.

Fernando