Re: buster net install image speakup not starting

Keith Barrett, le jeu. 09 août 2018 21:10:25 +0100, a ecrit:
> On 09/08/18 16:05, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > There is no such known issue, netinst images should have speakup
> > included.
> Then it looks like there is an issue, is there any information I can provide
> to help locate the issue?  It may be a while until I can get some one to
> read the screen.

Then you'd need a braille display to get the needed information if it's
a problem with your particular system, and not just a bogus image.

FTR, details on debugging information is on the wiki
https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility#Debian_installer_accessibility

> > Where did you take the image exactly?
> I followed the link to the images including firmware from the debian
> firmware wiki page.

I guess you ended up on

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/buster_di_alpha3+nonfree/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-buster-DI-alpha3-amd64-netinst.iso

but it'd be better to be sure, otherwise chasing bug where it is not is
just loss of time...

> > Did you boot with BIOS (one beep) or UEFI (two beeps)?
> No beeps heard,

Ok, it was just to make sure whether you need to press enter (BIOS boot)
or not (UEFI boot)