Re: Need sponsor to package Oomox : tool to personalize GTK theme

Hi Alex,

On 27-10-17 13:49, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
> Do I need to close the ITP and reopen an RFS request? Does anybody could
> sponsored me to make oomox shipped into Debian?

Best is to change the ITP to RFS. You can also request sponsors via the
mentors process¹ if people lurking on this list are too slow.

What's the bug number? Have you tagged it with the accessibility tag
already? Do you want to maintain it in the a11y team? Why not ask kibi,
who seems to be already doing commits?

Paul

¹ https://mentors.debian.net/