Need sponsor to package Oomox : tool to personalize GTK theme

Dear all,

Few months ago I've opened a ITP to package Oomox for Debian, see https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2017/06/msg00278.html

This package allows people to customize the GTK+ theme, and is based on the Numix theme. It is a substitute of gnome-color-chooser that is deprecated (only for GTK+2).

This program is useful for people that want to create a new GTK+ theme and is useful for low-vision people that needs to change the contrast of the default theme.

I've packaged it for Stretch to Hypra downstream repository here: http://git.hypra.fr/alexarnaud/oomox/commits/stretch-1.2.6-2

Do I need to close the ITP and reopen an RFS request? Does anybody could sponsored me to make oomox shipped into Debian?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager