Re: When will a working version of fenrir screen reader come back to testing?

Hi Doug

Doug Smith schrieb am 22.10.2017, 22:24 -0400:
>Ok, here is a good one.  I wonder when fenrir screen reader will be making a
[…]

>I am using kali linux which is a debian derivative and it is based on
>testing.  I would like to get my command line side of things talking again as
I don't have the solution that you are asking for, but BRLTTY can offer you most
of the features you might want as a speech-only screen reader. You just need to
explictely configure it with braille "no" and a speech driver, for instance
"es" and a keyboard table. If you need help setting this up, please let me know.
It's actually not too hard. BRLTTY is always in Debian, so gives you a
rock-solid base.

Cheers
Sebastian
--