Re: Sound Parameters on Net Installer? Need speech for accessibility

Dave Hunt, on mer. 04 oct. 2017 11:23:50 -0400, wrote:
> I get sound on live images having a gui and pulse/alsa audio, so, the board
> works.

Ok, but with which driver? Perhaps we just lack it on the installer CD.

> Maybe I'm getting prompted and just don't know it?

It'd still mean that the output doesn't work for some reason, so it
won't help :)

> I'll boot a Stretch live cd and do as suggested in the wiki.

Thanks.

> There seems to be no way to install from the official Mate live cd; is
> this correct?

AFAIK there is, perhaps it's hidden somewhere in menus. Ask Debian Live
people, they know :)