Re: Sound Parameters on Net Installer? Need speech for accessibility

Hello and thanks for reply!

I get sound on live images having a gui and pulse/alsa audio, so, the board works. Maybe I'm getting prompted and just don't know it? The other sound output possibility is hdmi. I'll boot a Stretch live cd and do as suggested in the wiki. There seems to be no way to install from the official Mate live cd; is this correct?

Thanks and best regards,

Dave  Hunt