Not sure if I should report it hear but be careful not remove mate as a opsional removle package in buster/unstable/sid.

Hi all.

Not sure if I should report this here or not, but this morning, I updated my debian unstable box and as an orca user of mate, I saw that mate desktop was listed as an opsional removle package.  After updating the packages that needed to be upgraded, I ran sudo apt-get autoremove and mate desktop and libreoffice were both removed from my system.  I can reinstall these packages ofcorse, but I wanted to bring it up to anyone who may be upgrading there buster/unstable/sid system.   Not sure if this was ententional or not, but if not, this should be reported.  Thanks.  Just thought I would report this.

Thanks again.

Mattheqw

Sent from Mail for Windows 10