Re: gnome-orca version policy?

Title: signature_jp_2

Thanks. Due to pinnong I can use Orca 3.26 in testing, I have installed for some minutes. So far it works all right.

Best regards,

Le 16/09/2017 à 12:45, Jeremy Bicha a écrit :
On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 1:56 AM, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
On 02-09-17 21:05, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
I am now a DD so I can help with uploads if desired.
That would be great. I hope that means way less Debian <-> Ubuntu
delta's (which always annoy me).
I uploaded the GNOME 3.26 a11y packages to unstable now (except for pyatspi).

Ubuntu's orca has 2 extra patches: one for better Unity support and
one to use gsettings for new installs. Otherwise, the a11y packages
are in sync now between Debian and Ubuntu, at least in the Debian VCS.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha

--
Logo