Re: gnome-orca version policy?

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 1:42 PM, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
> The watch file in the gnome-orca package suggests that only the even
> versions of minor releases should be packaged, but you packages 3.25.4
> for Ubuntu. Should we update our watch file or is 3.25.4 special?

Since Ubuntu 17.10 is targeting GNOME 3.26 and Ubuntu Feature Freeze
was last week, I needed to upload the GNOME 3.26 Beta to Ubuntu then.

The GNOME 3.26 Release Candidate is supposed to be released around
Monday. If there aren't any objections, I think it would be good to
release the a11y packages to Debian unstable then. Substantial parts
of GNOME 3.26 are in unstable already.

I am now a DD so I can help with uploads if desired.