Re: gnome-orca version policy?

Hi Jean-Philippe,

On 03-09-17 01:37, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
> Actually it is a kind of strategical choice, depending mainly on the
> time you / we have to package and how the package is complex to update.

Mweh. I think the watch file should reflect what we consider stable to
package. Whether we have time to actually package it doesn't matter. The
point being, I just wasn't aware of the possibility to package a new
upstream release because uscan (via udd) didn't notify me. According to
the rest of your text that is a missed chance.

I'll probably update the watch file soon and package the latest orca.

Paul