Re: Debian accessibility news

Is there a way to upgrade to stretch without having to totally reinstall my entire system?  I'm working with Jessie now using the mate desktop
environment.  It isn't the testing release.  If a total system install is required, I'll probably just stick with what I've got, especially since I've
got my hardware synths working on it.
Thanks.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552