Re: Debian accessibility news

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe, on sam. 29 juil. 2017 01:47:34 +0200, wrote:
> I also saw that some of them are old and likely deprecated. Still
> true, but no longer relevant with newest releases of packages. Should
> I close them, or let them opened for doc-purpose?

What do you mean by "no longer relevant with newest release of packages"
precisely?  Do the latest packages in Debian no longer have the bug?  In
that case, yes, close them, ideally with the proper version which fixed
the bug, or at least the current version which is known to have the bug
closed. That'll document that the bug is now fixed.

Otherwise, if the current package still has the bug, the report should
be kept open.