Re: Updating gnome-orca to version 3.24

Le 25/06/2017 à 14:16, Paul Gevers a écrit :
Hi all,

Hi Paul

Two questions:
- I don't know well how to test gnome-orca myself, shall I upload to
experimental first, such that people on this least can test first? Or
can people test in unstable well enough such that we can block migration
to testing in time if necessary?

If you're not sure you could upload to Experimental first and after that we could test before to publish to Unstable.

- The documentation says that gnome-orca goes hand in hand with the same
version of Gnome. In Debian that is currently 3.22, does anybody believe
that to be an issue, or can gnome-orca in principle always be updated to
the latest version?

I use Orca 3.24 from Git on Debian Jessie since the release so it couldn't be an issue if not all GNOME packages are updated.

Best regards and thank you for your work :)!
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager