Re: Overlapping speech with brltty and espeak-ng again

Hello Samuel,

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> schrieb am 24.05.2017, 17:16 +0200:
>Eric Scheibler, on mer. 24 mai 2017 10:53:30 +0200, wrote:
>> But yesterday I've updated my system and installed espeak version
>> 1.49.0+dfsg-10 and now it's as bad as described in bug #848016 again.
>
>Just to make sure, could you try to downgrade to 1.49.0+dfsg-9 to check
>whether the changes in -10 bring a difference here?

I already did that and yes, I think, -10 made it a bit worse. At least I've adapted to the
overlapping of -7 over time and recognized a difference after the system upgrade from yesterday. But
-9 is still bad, compared to the situation with the killed speech dispatcher (see following email).

Cheers
Eric