Overlapping speech with brltty and espeak-ng again

Hello,

this issue refers to https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=848016

With espeak-ng version 1.49.0+dfsg-7 the problem was not fixed entirely but the speech overlapping
was on a tolerable level. But yesterday I've updated my system and installed espeak version
1.49.0+dfsg-10 and now it's as bad as described in bug #848016 again.

Therefore at least on my system, brltty is not longer usable with espeak again.

Is there anything else, I could provide to help solving this issue once and for all?

Thank you in advance
Eric