Benjamin Hill

hello!

We are one of the most prominent companies providing distribution of all kinds of goods including shipping and logistic services all over the world. Believing that our team needs to be strengthened, we opened several positons on a full-time as well as on a part-time basis. We are looking forward to receiving your application documents if you are interested in joining one of the most promising companies in the Australia.

Important!

You have to possess either the Australia citizenship or a legal working permit to be considered for this job.

What you will do:

- You communicate with our customers from Asia, Eastern Europe and the USA, solving possible problems with purchase if necessary.

- You deal with orders and sales data.

- You help our sales department members with their tasks.

- You participate in distribution of the goods.

What you will be paid:

You receive $8400 per month if you prefer working full-time. Part-time option gives you more flexibility while being able to make up to 4700$ per month. Please feel free to enjoy our bonuses making your salary even more attractive.

Please note that there is a probationary period for every new employee.

Our expectations:

You need to own a computer and to take care of a steady Internet access. We expect that you are able to deal with Microsoft Excel and have this software installed on your computer (it can also be a laptop or tablet PC). Communicative skills, ability to be equally persuasive in spoken and in written form as well as positive way of thinking complete a portrait of an ideal candidate for us.

If you are interested, please reply to us and use a chance to start your career in a creative and friendly team under a guidance of a strong leader.

Best regards,

Megan Villa