Re: problem with rc3 installer

On 12/04/17 17:27, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Hello,

Keith Barrett, on mer. 12 avril 2017 16:44:41 +0100, wrote:
I am loosing speech every time I attempt the install.

I think it may be a crash after the installer has been running for a while.

Uh. Does it also happen with previous RC releases? (you can grab them
from http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ ) Does it happen with Jessie?
I have an update.

The am64 installer works as expected.
So it looks like the problem is just with the i386.

I don't think it is a hardware problem with the old machine as it is running stretch which was updated from the Jessie and all I did was replace the hard drive to install a clean stretch which I was going to test the speakup patches.