Re: guide for installing debian using the command line

> On 9 Apr 2017, at 00:33, Amir-Trend Plus <trend669953@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> i need to install debian to a pc that has no internet connection. last
> time i tried, it requires me to setup the connection during the
> install and since no connection was found, it failed. Can i skip that
> screen and setup my connection later, after the install complete and i
> get the graphical user interface? and, is there any guide to follow
> for installing debian using the cd1 (650 mb), since that is the only
> accessible debian installer.

If you’re starting the installer by just pressing Enter, you can press Tab when you hear the beep, and type:
priority=medium
Then you’ll get a step-by-step menu for the various installer tasks, and you can just skip the network part.
The first one is ‘Detect network devices’, the next is ‘Configure the network’.
Just skip those 2 items, and proceed with the install.

Martin