Re: guide for installing debian using the command line

Hello,

Amir-Trend Plus, on dim. 09 avril 2017 06:33:30 +0800, wrote:
> i need to install debian to a pc that has no internet connection. last
> time i tried, it requires me to setup the connection during the
> install and since no connection was found, it failed.

Was it really a fatal failure, and not just a warning?
That is really not supposed to happen, and is worth a proper bug report
to actually fix the issue.

>  and, is there any guide to follow
> for installing debian using the cd1 (650 mb), since that is the only
> accessible debian installer.

? All images are accessible, the only exception to this is the netboot
non-gtk mini.iso image, but there is very little probability that you
ended up with it.