Re: audio levels lost on reboot

Well, you could make /etc/rc.local executable and put something like this in it:
amixer set Master 85%&&alsactl store
On Wed, 19 Oct 2016, Keith Barrett wrote:

Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:41:29
From: Keith Barrett <lists@barrettpianos.co.uk>
To: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: audio levels lost on reboot

On 19/10/16 12:48, Keith Barrett wrote:
Is this a known issue?

Debian jessie up to date as of 19/10/16.
Sorry, senior moment, I meant to say stretch..

Setting levels with alsamixer or amixer and after rebooting, levels are back at previous low level.

This is regardless of whether a gui is loaded as I boot to a console and run startx to load the gui.

Keith Barrett