Re: Booting from netinst image with serial braille support in efi mode

Ali Gürler, on Wed 24 Aug 2016 21:48:05 +0200, wrote:
> In efi mode you have to press 'e' instead of tab key. Now there is an edit
> field that contains several boot parameters. Can I start the braille support
> here,

Yes, it's just not easy since you have to go through the grub interface:
press 'e', press down arrow three times, press control-e, and then you
can type parameters, and press control-x (not enter) to boot.

It's on my TODO list to discuss with grub deverlopers how we could make
that easier, with a shortcut that directly puts the edition cursor at
the place where options could be added (perhaps the support is even
already there), but I fear I won't have the time to do it.  Perhaps you
could take the time to discuss on grub-devel about that?