Booting from netinst image with serial braille support in efi mode

Hello,

I would like booting up the debian installer with brltty support using a braillex el 40 p which is connected to a serial port. After booting from usb stick I am waiting for the beep. At this point, in bios mode you can hit the tab key and print something like this in my case:
brltty=pm,/dev/ttyS0,de
In efi mode you have to press 'e' instead of tab key. Now there is an edit field that contains several boot parameters. Can I start the braille support here, or is there another way to do that?

Regards,

Ali