Re: speakup-apollo

Hello,

I have an Alva Delphi 480 connected to my Linux-box.
It is connected through a serial-usb cable:

   Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0557:2008
        ATEN International Co., Ltd UC-232A Serial Port [pl2303]

Both braille and speech (Apollo II) work fine through my own jabt driver.
Also brltty works. Braille at least; I haven't test speech with brltty.

   Regards,

      Jos.

--

   Sent from Ubuntu 15.10