Re: Pluseaudio, speech-dispatcher, and console + graphical screen readers

So, for myself, I'd really like to  be able to use pulseaudio.  Without
pulseaudio it's very hard to use bluetooth  audio.
To make that work well, what would need to happen is that we'd need to
get speech dispatcher to not hold its audio stream in a running state
when it's not talking.
If we do that, pulseaudio will suspend its alsa connection reasonably
quickly.
You cannot use pulseaudio and say speakup exactly at the same time, but
the experience is generally good enough.