Enabling accessibility stack by default in Gtk2

Hello,

As discussed at DebConf [1,2,3], we would like to make the accessibility
stack enabled by default, so that all a user who needs it has to do is
just to start orca (while at the moment she has to find an option in
the control panel, and logout/login again, thus closing all running
applications...).

This is actually already the case for Gtk3-based applications, we would
like to enable it for Gtk2-based applications too.  I feel very safe
about this since the accessibility stack has been maturing in Gtk2 for a
decade now.

The way I see it is simply by making the libatk-adaptor package add gail
and atk-bridge to GTK_MODULES from a script in /etc/X11/Xsession.d.

Is it OK with GTK people?

Samuel

[1] https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/290/thanks-for-maintaining-a-desktop-environment-but-is-it-accessible/
[2] http://brl.thefreecat.org/2015-08-22-debconf.pdf