Re: brltty 5.2 on jesse unable to pan right

Don Raikes <DON.RAIKES@ORACLE.COM> wrote:
> I have jesse 64-bit installed in a vm. I have my focus 40-blue Braille
> display connected and working with the vm.
>
> However, if there is more text on the line than I can see with the 40 cells,
> if I press the pan-right key, the focus jumps way beyond the end of the line
> so I see nothing. I can never get to the text displayed between cells 41-80
> on the line.

I've just tested a Focus 40 Blue display here with BRLTTY 5.2 running under
Arch Linux x86-64. The pan right key behaves exactly as expected.

Note that I am running Linux directly on hardware, not in a vm. I don't know
whether this accounts for the difference though.

I would suggest turning on the logging options of BRLTTY (there's a command
line parameter that will capture all of the braille display protocol packets).