Re: restart of brltty not working correctly

Hi Samuel,
I've did more testing and found that must be an issue in the systemd service file of brltty.
Have looked into the brltty debug file but don't see any critical output.

Restart takes sometimes 10 sec or longer.
Btw.: I can reproduce that problem with my handytech brlstar40 as well.

The Problem seems the stop action in the systemd service file.
systemctl stop brltty

The service file was not modified!
HTH.
Halim