Re: "[window title] inaccessible": where does it come from, and what does it mean?

Hello Joanmarie.

On 2015-06-29 at 13:00, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

> there is a
> sad hack or three in Orca due to issues in Metacity. Therefore, if you
> could file a bug against Orca and attach a full debug.out, I'll look
> into it.

Since you think it's useful I will, but at this stage I suspect that the
problem may still be in my test application.  (I can publish the sources
somewhere if you want.)

In an ideal world I don't think Orca would need specific support for my
application or quote-tookit-unquote; for example GTK+ applications are
automatically accessible.  But of course, if that is currently needed
because of temporary hacks, we can work on that.

Anyway my idea, possibly not yet correctly implemented, consists in
having a main ATK widget implementing AtkText.  Do I need to generate
(or handle) any particular event, for example at focus?

Thanks in advance,

--
Luca Saiu
HYPRA -- Progressons ensemble : http://hypra.fr