Re: Comments regarding speech-tools_2.4~release-1_amd64.changes

Hi,

Ansgar Burchardt, le Fri 08 May 2015 20:49:44 +0000, a écrit :

> I also noticed that speech-tools-doc is also built by
> src:festival-doc. What's up with that? Should src:festival-doc be
> removed? (Please file a bug if that's the case.)

Yes, that is the case. Sergio, apparently you forgot to submit the RM
bug, could you do it?

src:festival-doc built both festival-doc and speech-tools-doc. Now that both packages are built from src:festival and src:speech-tools respectively, src:festival-doc becomes an "obsolete source package" and can be removed.

According to https://wiki.debian.org/ftpmaster_Removals "obsolete source packages" are automatically removed by the dak tool "cruft-report" also known as "rene", and there is no need to request the removal, as far as I understand.

However if there is a need for me to file the removal bug, I can do it (and then file another bug to ask for a clarification of the wiki). :-)

BTW, I realize that we haven't switched the maintenance advertised in
debian/control to the tts project, I guess we should?

Thanks,
Samuel

Best,
Sergio