Re: Jenkins Accessibility?

Hello,

Mario Lang, le Mon 30 Mar 2015 16:08:01 +0200, a écrit :
> I see that some people are beginning to use Jenkins in the Accessibility
> context.

Holger proposed to add a check that speakup & brltty do automatically
get installed during d-i, indeed.

> I'd like to submit that Jenkins is not very accessible.
> For instance, all these screen shots are just that, screen shots.

Indeed. The screenshots are however most often not useful at all anyway,
actually, and the artefact logs are much more interesting to have a look
at, and I believe they are accessible, see
https://jenkins.debian.net/view/g-i-installation/job/g-i-installation_debian_jessie_gnome_speakup/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/results/log/installer/syslog
for instance.