Re: Upload and Orca

Le 25/08/2014 14:14, Mario Lang a écrit :
Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net> writes:

Mario Lang <mlang@debian.org> wrote:

I'd actually prefer for gnome-orca to do a stable point-release with
the patches included.
There are important changes currently being made to the Mozilla (Gecko)
support, as discussed on the Orca list in recent threads. I would expect this
work to be complete when 3.14 is released.
How is this paragraph related to the question of the original poster?
AIUI, gnome 3.14 will be too late for the freeze.
OTOH, I don't see a reason to keep orca at 3.12, if 3.14 works fine with
a GNOME 3.12.

Maybe because GNOME team won't package a package which won't be into GNOME suite in the next Debian? And they lack of help and people? Because if they package orca 3.14, it's not for gnome DE, it's for other desktops. So is it acceptable for GNOME team?

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou@accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu