Re: Debian Installer Jessie Beta 1 release

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> (2014-08-22):
> Hello,
>
> cstrobel, le Mon 18 Aug 2014 22:11:54 -0400, a écrit :
> >  I installed Jessie using a Braille display.
> > Debian-Jessie-DI-b1-amd64-net inst.iso
> > I tried to get Orca going like this.
>
> Ah. Normally Orca should automatically start at gdm and in the user
> session if installation was done with a braille device or speech
> synthesis.

FWIW installing gnome with speech synthesis led me to have orca both at
the gdm prompt and in the user session, that's why I recommended using
the gnome image in my release announcement.

> Does anybody in d-accessibility how one is supposed to enable
> accessibility in gdm with some shell script (probably calling some
> gconftool-2 or using some schema)?

Given what I mentioned above, I think what's in debian-installer should
just work as it previously did?

Sorry if I'm missing something.

Mraw,
KiBi.