Re: Debian Installer Jessie Beta 1 release

Hello,

cstrobel, le Mon 18 Aug 2014 22:11:54 -0400, a écrit :
>  I installed Jessie using a Braille display.
> Debian-Jessie-DI-b1-amd64-net inst.iso
> I tried to get Orca going like this.

Ah. Normally Orca should automatically start at gdm and in the user
session if installation was done with a braille device or speech
synthesis.

Does anybody in d-accessibility how one is supposed to enable
accessibility in gdm with some shell script (probably calling some
gconftool-2 or using some schema)?