Re: How to change GSettings from command-line?

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@debian.org> (2014-03-20):
> Also note that with the next update to gnome-settings-daemon, the Super+Alt+s
> shortcut will enable/disable Orca, and that should also work from gdm. Still
> enabling it from the installer as needed sounds good.

Ah, nice.

If you could tell us what's the most (likely) forward-compatible way to
enable a11y system-wide, that would be great. We have schema overrides,
there's now gsettings, and Julian was just mentioning gdm's ini file on
IRC…

Feel free to file a bug against finish-install with patches, I can test
them. :)

Mraw,
KiBi.