How to change GSettings from command-line?

Hi.

Now that the orca autostart indicator has moved into a GSetting
(org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications screen-reader-enabled) I am
wondering how to enable this setting without having to fiddle with the GUI.

It is the typical bootstrapping problem.
Does anyone know how to enable this key for the "Debian-gdm" user from a
plain SSH login or virtual terminal.  I.e., no $DISPLAY set and no DBus
daemon running?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕