Re: Testing brltty 5.0

On 28 February 2014 15:08, Sebastian Humenda <shumenda@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello Mario,
>
> Mario Lang schrieb am 27.02.2014, 14:06 +0100:
>>brltty 5.0 in the git repo is almost ready for upload.
> Thanks for your work.
>
>>If you have the time, please give it a spin before we upload 5.0-1.
>>Here is a recipe to build brltty packages from the git repo:
> I've tried to build it and got:

> dh_shlibdeps -a -Nbrltty-udeb
> dpkg-shlibdeps: error: no dependency information found for /usr/lib/libespeak.so.1 (used by debian/brltty-espeak/lib/brltty/libbrlttyses.so)
> dh_shlibdeps: dpkg-shlibdeps -Tdebian/brltty-espeak.substvars debian/brltty-espeak/lib/brltty/libbrlttyses.so returned exit code 2

libespeak.so.1 is installed in the multi-arch location (e.g.
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu) on Debian Wheezy and later.

Do you have a custom build of espeak that has libespeak.so.1 in /usr/lib?

Also, IIUC there was a bug report recently about creating a dynamic
udeb package of espeak for the installer needed by the speakup
package. This is statically linking espeak.

Maybe that is the problem?

HTH,
- Reece H. Dunn