Re: Testing brltty 5.0

Hello Mario,

Mario Lang schrieb am 27.02.2014, 14:06 +0100:
>brltty 5.0 in the git repo is almost ready for upload.
Thanks for your work.

>If you have the time, please give it a spin before we upload 5.0-1.
>Here is a recipe to build brltty packages from the git repo:
I've tried to build it and got:

dh_shlibdeps -a -Nbrltty-udeb
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if debian/brltty/usr/bin/brltty-ctb debian/brltty/usr/bin/brltty-trtxt debian/brltty/sbin/brltty debian/brltty/usr/bin/brltty-ttb were not linked against libicudata.so.52 (they use none of the library's symbols)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if debian/brltty/sbin/brltty was not linked against libasound.so.2 (it uses none of the library's symbols)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if debian/brltty/usr/bin/brltty-ctb debian/brltty/usr/bin/brltty-trtxt debian/brltty/sbin/brltty debian/brltty/usr/bin/brltty-ttb were not linked against libm.so.6 (they use none of the library's symbols)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if debian/brltty/usr/bin/brltty-ctb debian/brltty/usr/bin/brltty-trtxt debian/brltty/sbin/brltty debian/brltty/usr/bin/brltty-ttb were not linked against libicui18n.so.52 (they use none of the library's symbols)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if debian/brltty-flite/lib/brltty/libbrlttysfl.so was not linked against libm.so.6 (it uses none of the library's symbols)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if debian/brltty-flite/lib/brltty/libbrlttysfl.so was not linked against libflite_cmulex.so.1 (it uses none of the library's symbols)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if debian/brltty-flite/lib/brltty/libbrlttysfl.so was not linked against libflite_usenglish.so.1 (it uses none of the library's symbols)
dpkg-shlibdeps: error: no dependency information found for /usr/lib/libespeak.so.1 (used by debian/brltty-espeak/lib/brltty/libbrlttyses.so)
dh_shlibdeps: dpkg-shlibdeps -Tdebian/brltty-espeak.substvars debian/brltty-espeak/lib/brltty/libbrlttyses.so returned exit code 2
make: *** [brltty] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2
debuild: fatal error at line 1364:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -D -us -uc -i -I failed
gbp:error: Couldn't run 'debuild -i -I -uc -us': debuild -i -I returned 29

I am not sure what exactly causes the problem.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?de-0