Testing Orca was: Re: gnome-orca: python-speechd is gone

Hello Paul,

Paul Gevers schrieb am 23.02.2014, 10:29 +0100:
>On 22-02-14 22:00, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
>> Let's go for it then. Thanks for your work!
>
>So, I went ahead and uploaded the package. But please, members of a11y
>list, could you test this and please let me know if you find issue (or
>if you find none). Best would be to use "reportbug gnome-orca".
As for Orca, it seems to work like a charm. I just tested a test page in
Firefox and the experience was wonderful. Thanks for the packaging work and to
the direct upgrade to 3.10.

Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?de-0